By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Restate the differences between magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and nuclear magnetic resonance capabilities.
- Discuss the relationship of the electromagnetic spectrum to MRI.
- Recognize the importance of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging Certification Handbook and Application Materials (Appendix B) publication to prepare for the certification examination.
- Describe the basic principles of MRI
- Identify various hardware components necessary for MRI.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1