By the end of this program, the participant should be able to:
- Identify three intrinsic parameters that determine contrast in MR imaging.
- Describe the relationships of various magnetic fields used in MR imaging.
- Differentiate physical principles of various suppression techniques.
- Identify the effects of field inhomogeneity on MR images.
- Discuss the relationship of carotid vulnerable plaque to coronary artery disease.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.