By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Compare and contrast film-screen and digital mammography.
- Review the anatomy of the breast.
- Recognize the benefits of magnetic resonance (MR) breast imaging.
- Describe physical principals of diagnostic ultrasound in breast imaging.
- Differentiate methodologies of x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), positron emission
tomography (PET), positron emission mammography (PEM), and stereotactic breast imaging.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT – Category A
CREDIT HOURS: 1