By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Illustrate fetal cardiac anatomy.
- Discuss the advantages of using 3D and 4D technology to examine the fetal heart.
- Recognize reconstruction algorithms.
- Explain standard views of the fetal heart.
- Summarize indications for fetal echocardiography.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Category A+
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.