By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Discuss aorto-iliac extremity anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology.
- Explain the common signs, symptoms, and etiology of aorto-iliac disease.
- Identify various spectral waveforms encountered in an aorto-iliac examination.
- Recognize the common pitfalls encountered during an aorto-iliac examination.
- Describe the standard protocol of an aorto-iliac examination as defined in the Society for Vascular Ultrasound’s (SVU) "Professional Performance Guidelines."
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.