By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Identify basic breast anatomy.
- Describe the typical appearance of benign and malignant lesions seen on mammograms.
- Describe the typical appearance of benign and malignant lesions seen on ultrasound.
- Discuss the advantages and limitations of mammography and breast ultrasound.
- Recognize breast pathology using ultrasound and mammography imaging techniques.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.