By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Describe the anatomy of the female breast.
- Explain registry requirements for both accrediting organizations, ARDMS and ARRT.
- Show proper image labeling technique.
- Discuss the advantages of three-dimensional (3D) breast imaging.
- Analyze sonographic anatomy of the female breast.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.