By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Describe factors that contribute to repetitive motion injuries.
- Identify the advantages of raw data storage.
- Discuss methods to improve image quality.
- Explain the importance of proper ergonomics in the scanning room.
- Compare volume scanning and traditional scanning techniques.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.