By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Identify the risk factors associated with the development of deep venous thrombosis.
- Describe the differences between deep venous thrombosis, superficial thrombophlebitis, and pulmonary embolism.
- Recognize the clinical signs and symptoms associated with deep venous thrombosis.
- Describe the anatomical and pathological elements of thrombosis.
- Discuss the methods of treating deep venous thrombosis.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Category A+
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.