By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Explain the reasons for physiologic testing of the lower extremity.
- Recognize anatomic landmarks in imaging abdominal vascualture.
- Describe positions used in testing for thoracic outlet syndrome.
- Discuss pulse volume recording techniques.
- Demonstrate imaging windows for studying the renal arteries.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.