By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Explain patient positioning for examining native vessels of the lower extremity.
- Recognize spectral Doppler waveforms of normal lower extremity arteries.
- Demonstrate procedures for examining lower arterial bypass grafts.
- Discuss equipment adjustments necessary for examining lower extremity arteries.
- Demonstrate proper sonographic technique when examining the lower extremity arterial system.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.