By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Explain the normal measurements of the gravid cervix.
- Describe the three methods of imaging the gravid cervix.
- Identify the various presentations of the gravid cervix.
- Diagram the proper technique for measuring the gravid cervix.
- Define the concept of trophotropism.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.