By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Explain the uses of musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Recognize common tissue signatures encountered when performing musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Discuss which clinical specialties commonly use musculoskeletal ultrasound and why.
- Recognize the educational requirements necessary to perform musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Describe presentations of various pathology encountered when performing musculoskeletal ultrasound.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.