By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Discuss lower extremity arterial anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology.
- Explain the common signs, symptoms, and etiology of lower extremity arterial disease.
- Identify various spectral waveforms.
- Recognize the common pitfalls encountered during a lower extremity arterial duplex examination.
- Describe the standard protocol for a lower extremity arterial segmental physiologic evaluation as defined in the SVU’s Vascular Technology Professional Performance Guidelines.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.