By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- List the various methods used to acquire volume sonography data.
- Describe the benefits that volume sonography has as compared to conventional two-dimensional (2D) sonography.
- Describe the image display options provided by volume sonography.
- List the most common obstetrical and gynecological applications of volume sonography.
- List the primary technical limitations of volume sonography.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.