By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Describe briefly the history of ultrasound technology.
- Recognize potential uses for ultrasound contrast material.
- Compare various eras of ultrasound technology.
- Illustrate various types of ultrasound technology.
- Discuss proposed ultrasound technologies.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.