By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Illustrate normal cerebrovascular anatomy.
- Recognize normal cerebrovascular waveforms.
- Recall proper scanning technique.
- Identify parameters of image quality.
- Restate spectral Doppler thresholds.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.