By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Explain the terminology used to identify venous anatomy.
- Discuss the prevalence and incidence of symptomatic vascular disease.
- Describe the standard protocols used in venous examination.
- Recognize the anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology of perforator veins.
- Explain the scanning technique for a venous insufficiency examination.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.