By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Identify trends in radiology.
- List workflow changes that result from volume imaging techniques.
- Explain the fundamental principles of volume imaging.
- Describe standard volume imaging protocols.
- Differentiate the use of volume imaging protocols from standard imaging techniques.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.