By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- List several advantages of digital imaging.
- Identify several characteristics that should be considered when purchasing a digital imaging system.
- Describe the process of image formation with CR and DR systems.
- Compare the features of CR, DR, and charge coupled device (CCD) detectors.
- Explain the factors used to quantify the quality of digital detectors.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.