By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Compare the technologies of computed radiography (CR) and direct digital radiography (DDR).
- Describe the physical basis of computed radiography.
- List the functional components of direct digital radiography.
- Discuss the concept of detective quantum efficiency (DQE).
- Define the role of contrast performance in digital imaging systems.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.