By the end of this program, the participant should be able to:
- Identify common ergonomic risks in the imaging work place.
- Appraise proper workstation adjustment.
- Discuss the anatomy and radiographic anatomy of the lower back.
- Restate proper patient transfer techniques.
- Explain the anatomy of repetitive strain injury.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.