By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Identify characteristics that differentiate ionizing from non-ionizing radiation.
- Describe several applications of clinical medical ultrasound.
- Define terms commonly used in ultrasound.
- Define the term "sound" and discuss the principles of sound.
- Explain the factors that contribute to the production of an ultrasound image.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.