By the end of this program, the participant should be able to:
- Discuss technologies encountered when structuring an imaging network.
- Recall the history of digital imaging.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of PACS users.
- Identify tools designed to aid in patient diagnosis.
- Identify advanced applications of PACS systems.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
Unless otherwise noted, this program will be ASRT-approved as a Category A program by the first start date. You must submit the required information by the deadline date to obtain continuing education credit.