Vascular diseases, from cardiovascular conditions and peripheral vascular disease to pulmonary vascular disease, are among the most prevalent health issues in the world today. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Computed Tomography (CT) are important tools for visualizing the vasculature and diagnosing vascular diseases. Reporting MR and CT study results to referring physicians accurately and in a consistent format is essential to initiating effective vascular disease therapy. Detailing and communicating various findings can consume a great deal of your time. A program that allows for quick and easy itemization of results, includes relevant images and statistics, and generates clear reports can streamline workflow and provide valuable information for devising a therapy plan.
AngioCARD facilitates reporting of MR and CT results with predefined and customizable descriptors, anatomy schematics, and an editable reporting window. With AngioCARD, work flow becomes more streamlined and reports can be more consistently formatted, appear clearer, and contain more relevant information.
- Generate consistent, detailed reports.
- Include movies and still images in several common formats.
- Archive reports or cine images in a DICOM format.
- Edit results and clinical notes and print, export, or save reports in electronic form.
- Streamline workflow for greater reporting efficiency.
- User-friendly interface.
- Customize reports to include valuable information such as acquisition technique, stenosis severity, and vascular schematics.