We outsmart metal and motion while delivering precise imaging and efficient workflow
We outSMART metal and motion
- Smart Metal Artifact Reduction (MAR)1 enhances clarity across a range of dense objects, including hip prostheses and dental work, by reducing photon starvation and beam hardening
- Smart Deviceless 4D1 provides respiratory gating without an external device, simplifying the workflow by eliminating as many as half of the manual steps from conventional device-based 4D workflow
We Deliver Precision Imaging
- MicroVoxel™ achieves fine detailed visualization and isotropic imaging, enabling accurate contours and treatment plans
- Powerful 800 mA tube & 100 kW generator maintain high flux even in thin slices and large bore
- ASiR* reconstruction technology2 provides clarity without compromising the final image and may enable improvement in low contrast detectability and lower dose amount
Designed for RT
- TG66-compliant tables enable precise patient positioning that have weight capacities ranging from 500 lbs. to 650 lbs. and are compatible with many radiation oncology accessories
- 80 cm wide bore with 65 cm displayed field of view provide the freedom to position large patients for challenging diagnostic studies
We Manage Motion with 4D Imaging
- Advantage 4D respiratory gating solutions offer options — including both prospective and retrospective respiratory gating—to plan radiotherapy precisely for tumors in motion. Complete with the Auto 4D Feature, which allows 4D images to be automatically binned, networked and available within 90 seconds or less.
Get Smart with Smart Dose
- Color Coding for Kids facilitates pediatric care while adhering to the ALARA principle
- 3D modulation algorithm automatically adjusts the mA as you scan along x-y-z axes, maintaining image quality while optimizing dose
- Dose Management delivers the correct dose with Dose Check, DICOM Structured Report & DoseWatch*1
Connect from Scan to Plan
- MD Connect1 connects the full spectrum of oncology care by providing multi-modality data accessible anywhere & full DICOM inter-operability
Multimodalities. One Fusion.
- Integrated Registration1 allows CT, MR, PET and SPECT datasets to be automatically registered helping you target critical structures with confidence
Seamless Planning. Or Replanning.
- AdvantageSim MD1 increases productivity through effortless 4D review and simulation and unlimited flexibility to utilize multi-modality data planning. Now available in release 9 with autosegmentation and replanning.
2. In clinical
practice the use of ASiR may reduce patient CT dose depending on the
clinical task, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practice. A
consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to
determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the
particular clinical task.