See more clearly
Revolution* EVO is designed to provide the high-resolution, low-dose images and answers that increase your confidence—even when performing advanced procedures. It helps you stay on top of today's standard of care.
Improving spatial resolution by up to 100% over previous GE CT scanners enables the image clarity you need to see fine anatomical details, providing a pathway to a quick, confident diagnosis1
Improved spatial resolution is enabled by the redesigned Clarity Imaging System – from the Performix* 40 Plus tube, to the Clarity detector and low-noise data acquisition system inherited from Revolution CT.
Fast scanning for patients large and small
With the increased weight limit of the Revolution EVO patient table and the improved low-contrast detectability and noise performance of ASiR-V, you can image patients weighing up to 675 lbs. and obtain diagnostic image quality with reduced noise and improved contrast resolution.
For pediatric patients, speed and low dose are critical. Fast, up to 175 mm/sec acquisitions enable a reduction in breathing artifacts, and ASiR-V ultra-low-dose capabilities allow you to image pediatric patients confidently.
Grow into the future
As new clinical and financial models evolve in healthcare, you need a CT that can help you attract new referring physicians, grow the services you offer and the patients you serve. ASiR-V* low-dose capabilities make it ideal for pediatric scans, oncology and chronic disease follow-up. At the same time, Revolution EVO gives you the flexibility to expand your services with Advanced Applications powered by AW:
- Emergency and vascular. Scan trauma patients quickly and catch arterial phase enhancement easily without sacrificing image quality, with up to 175 mm/sec acquisitions enabled by high-pitch helical IQE and 0.35-second rotation speed.
- Oncology and chronic disease. Revolution EVO with ASiR-V enables ultra-low-dose imaging so that you can confidently provide a high-level of care to those patients that require multiple scans or frequent follow-up.
Complex cardiac procedures performed quickly, reliably, and repeatedly
Revolution EVO also gives you the flexibility to expand into advanced cardiac studies like coronary CTA and TAVI planning.
A single acquisition with just one injection is all that’s needed to obtain high-quality images of the entire aorta and coronaries for TAVI/TAVR planning and follow-up. Freeze coronary motion in higher-heart-rate patients with an effective temporal resolution of 29 msec delivered by SnapShot* Freeze. Freeze coronary motion in higher-heart-rate patients using SnapShot* Freeze which delivers a 58-msec-equivalent gantry speed with an effective temporal resolution of 29 msec4.
1. Low contrast detectability (LCD), image noise, spatial resolution and artifacts were assessed using reference factory protocols comparing ASiR-V and FBP. The LCD measured in 0.625 mm slices and tested for both head and body modes using the MITA CT IQ Phantom (CCT183, The Phantom Laboratory), using model observer method.
2. In clinical practice, the use of ASiR–V may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task.
3. Actual results may vary depending on the circumstances, including but not limited to, exam type, clinical practice, and image reconstruction technique. This information was based on a simulation using the GE Healthcare Optima* CT660 device and is presented for illustrative purposes only.
4. As demonstrated in cardiac phantom testing.