You are going to a different site than the one you have been browsing. Click
Continue to visit site or Close to select a site with our global language selector.
Make sure your keyword(s) are spelled correctly
Try another keyword(s)
Try more general keyword(s)
Technology for healthier lives
Healthcare IT Education
Product Education - Clinical
Product Education - Technical
About Us Overview
News and Initiatives
News and Initiatives Overview
Learn about support services available from GE Healthcare.
Australia/New Zealand /
Return to Global Selection Page
Share this page
Visit the Revolution HD landing page.
Femoral Artery Stenosis
1. Obtained by ICRP using a chest factor of 0.014* DLP.
24.6 mGy-cm 0.45 mSv1
24.6mGy-cm, 0.42 mSv1
21.83 mGy-cm, 0.37 mSv
1. Obtained by EUR-16262 EN, using an adult chest factor of 0.017* DLP.
530.97 mGy-cm, 1.2 mSv1
571.75 mGy-cm, 1.32 mSv1
36.54 mGy-cm 0.4 mSv2
1. Obtained by EUR-16262 EN, using an head factor of 0.023* DLP.
2. Obtained by ICRP 5-year-old neck factor of 0.011 x DLP using a 16 cm phantom. ICRP Publication 102, March 2007.
15 mA, 0.4 sec, 120 kv, 15.22 mGy/cm, 0.26 mSv1
14 mAs, 100 kV, 18.04 mGy/cm, 0.06 mSv3
16 mAs, 120 kV, 42.04 mGy-cm, 0.72 mSv2
12.5 mAs, 120 kV, 24.6 mGy/cm, 0.42 mSv2
2. Obtained by EUR-16262 EN, using an abdomen factor of 0.015* DLP and a pelvis factor of 0.019* DLP.
3. Obtained by EUR-16262 EN, using an head factor of 0.023* DLP.
Revoution* HD is not yet CE marked. Not available for sale in all regions. Revolution HD is a commercial configuration of Revolution* Discovery* CT.