Enhance your diagnostic capabilities with streamlined workflow and data access.
- Full integration with the GE Healthcare patient monitoring network connected to CARESCAPE CIC Pro may expand the potential of existing monitoring systems.
- Connectivity to the MUSE* Cardiology Information System allows you to store Holter reports for better accessibility and workflow.
- Secure Web upload supports access to data from sites that are not connected to a LAN, WAN, or VPN, for faster data review and diagnosis.
Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD) claims the lives of millions every year, and many of those did not know they were at risk. The ability to quickly and accurately predict who is at the greatest risk for SCD has the potential to make a real difference in global health.
- The comprehensive suite of the GE Healthcare Marquette® algorithms available in MARS Ambulatory ECG system puts the power to predict right in your hands.
- The MARS system applies the breadth and depth of the various riskscoring analytics to provide you with one combined report and enables you to make clinical decisions supported by in-depth, information.
- The MARS Enterprise i and MARS Department transform every GE-monitored bed connected to CARESCAPE* Clinical Information Center* (CIC) Pro in your facility into a cardiac diagnostic center
- Bring together advanced clinical monitoring and Holter ECG analysis to identify those at the greatest risk for life-threatening cardiac events.
- Streamline cardiac monitoring, diagnosis and treatment – and potentially improve outcomes.
MARS VSL Full Disclosure Holter with Virtual Sleep Lab1:
Improving outcomes overnight.
Research indicates a significant connection between sleep apnoea and cardiovascular complications. Yet most people are never screened for sleep disorders. More than 80 percent of individuals with moderate to severe sleep apnoea have not been clinically diagnosed by their healthcare providers.
- Advanced clinical monitoring, Holter ECG analysis and our WideMed Morpheus* Hx sleep apnoea diagnostic program work together to identify those at the greatest risk.
- Detect, treat, or refer your cardiac patients who have sleep apnoea, right from their bedside monitors, using real-time monitoring data.
- Get automatic results reports, including apnoea hypopnoea index, sleep staging (sleep and wake) and respiratory events detection
- Early diagnosis of sleep apnoea translates to improved cardiac disease outcomes
- Treatment of sleep disorders helps reduce hospitalization in cardiovascular patients
1, Medical cost of undiagnosed Sleep Apnoea. V. Kapur, et al. SLEEP, Vol. 22, No. 66, 1999.
2, Obstructive sleep apnoea and cardiovascular disease. M. Butt, et al. International Journal of Cardiology, IJCA-12052, 2009.
3,Reduced hospitalization with cardiovascular and pulmonary disease in OSA patients on nasal CPAP treatment. Y. Peker, et al. SLEEP, Vol. 20, No. 8, 1997.1This product is not available in all EMEA countries. For more details, please contact your GE representative.