Supporting healthy integration for your perinatal department
Built by a team of clinicians and technologists and used in the birth of more than 40 million babies, Centricity Perinatal is designed to meet the unique needs of perinatal units, so your clinicians can deliver more of their best care. It interfaces with all major EMRs and leverages the latest technology to simplify workflow in today’s complex healthcare environment. And with dedicated consultants and 24/7/365 support and service, you’ll have access to answers when you need them.
Answers when you need them
- 24/7/365 support and service helps ensure you have access to answers when you need them
- Self-service support options, including e-service, remote access and FAQs, offer a substantive resource for immediate answers
- Interoperability with existing systems and network infrastructures means clinicians get a more complete view of patient information
Minimises downtime for optimised care
- Avoid unscheduled downtime with 22 years of proven system reliability
- Minimal scheduled downtime for patches and upgrades keeps you up and running efficiently
- Disaster recovery system helps ensure critical business and patient care continuity
Leadership-aligned information and reporting
- Interoperability provides specialised perinatal information to current EMR technology
- Perinatal expertise drives enhanced adoption and more satisfied users
Centricity Perinatal - Connect, an add-on module, empowers clinicians to monitor multiple foetal strips while documenting in the EMR. Information is displayed on one screen, enabling fast, more informed decisions to help enhance quality outcomes. Centricity Perinatal - Connect includes bi-directional foetal strip annotations and comes with Centricity Perinatal Web for access inside and outside the hospital.
Interoperability Matrix with hospital EMRs