The Discovery MR750 3.0T offers advanced technology, such as:
- High performance whole-body gradients designed to deliver powerful 50 mT/m amplitude and 200 T/m/s slew-rate on each axis simultaneously.
- ARC parallel-imaging, which utilizes a full 3D data kernel for more accurate reconstruction.
- A volume-reconstruction engine that enables real-time image generation.
- OpTix optical RF technology, engineered to increase signal clarity and maximize signal intensity.
- PERFORM 2.0, which automatically fine-tunes system SAR modelling and personalizes it for each patient.
- The eXtreme resonance module (XRM), which delivers a 48-cm field of view with linearity.
- VIBRANT Flex technology, which combines multiple series of breast scans into one.
- Time of Flight (TOF) imaging, which rapidly captures high-definition images that display small-vessel detail and blood-flow subtleties—without contrast injections.
- IntelliTouch patient positioning—start scanning in just two steps.
- BrainWave suite of functional MRI (fMRI) applications, which provide excellent signal stability, and an exceptional signal-to-noise ratio.
1. All comparisons of the Discovery MR750 are to past generation systems.