SIGNA Pioneer is all about speed & efficiency
MAGiC (Magnetic Resonance Image Compilation)
Imagine being able to scan one more patient per hour, every hour of every day1… that’s the MAGiC behind the SIGNA Pioneer’s One and Done Imaging.
For the first time ever in the industry, you can generate multiple image contrasts in a single MRI scan including T1, T2, STIR, T1 FLAIR, T2 FLAIR and PD weighted images of the brain in a single acquisition.
One scan that can do the work of many, with images acquired in as little as one-third the time to acquire separate sequences, fully integrated in a seamless workflow.
Complete flexibility for multiple contrast changes
You can change the contrast of the image by manipulating TR, TE and TI even after the scan is completed and the patient has exited the MR room. MAGiC processing will provide you any desired contrast paving the way to new diagnostic capabilities.
MAGiC even goes beyond standard MR weighted images by processing raw data into quantitative T1, T2 and PD tissue maps.
Turbo LAVA/LAVA-Flex delivers faster body imaging by enabling shorter breath-holds and faster scans. It is includes a novel ARC-based acceleration technique which speeds up any LAVA and LAVA-Flex sequence up to almost 50 percent without impact on image quality
Auto Protocol Optimization (APx)2
- Simple & automated workflow for breath-hold applications
- Reduce variance in IQ and in time slots … Intelligence built-in to adapt protocol to varying patient situations
Fewer Repeats, Less Variation
The SIGNA Pioneer includes GE’s exclusive application 3D PROMO that allows real time 3D prospective motion correction and GE’s proven PROPELLER technique.
Improved ergonomics for Technologists
- Intuitive one Touch-N-Go Intellitouch landmarking
- Easy in-room set up with dual touch-screen displays
1. Actual results may vary. Data on file (based on MAGiC neuro protocol)
2. 510(k) pending at the FDA. Not available for sale in the United States. Not yet CE marked. Not available for sale in all regions.