Discovery* IQ, built as a mobile-ready PET/CT platform, features a NEW system design featuring a scalable PET detector ring and GE’s Optima* CT540.
This system is designed to be the most adaptable and accessible PET/CT scanner anywhere enabling improved healthcare for more people in more places.
Scalable PET Detector Ring
Built to optimize clinical performance
- Delivering technologies to help you with your everyday mission – providing the best possible patient outcomes
- Built for today, ready for tomorrow with the Discovery IQ upgradable platform that grows with your department needs
- Provides solutions for all clinical environments from the first-time PET/CT user to high-volume and clinical research departments
Providing greater access to more patients in more places
- Opportunity for imaging departments to gradually expand clinical services
Excellent signal management
- Outstanding image quality in signal starved areas (shoulder, hip, large patients, metal)
Coverage and speed
- 20 mm coverage for fast exams and short breath-holds
Low dose and fast scanning
- ASiR* reconstruction1
- 50-slice equivalent CT speed with IQE2 1.75 pitch booster
- 0.5-second rotation speed
1. ASiR is an optional feature in the Discovery IQ. In clinical practice, the use of ASiR may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task.
2. Image quality as defined by an Artifact Index in Phantom testing.