Image and Measurement Transfer
- Raw data and all measurements (including customized) from Vivid™ Systems
- DICOM** and public DICOM SR from 3rd party
EchoPac Post- Processing
- Full access to GE raw data
- Access to all Vivid measurement tools
- Review, post -process, and measure using AFI, Wall Motion Scoring, etc.
- Store and review cine loops and static images
- Send to/Retrieve from Long Term Storage
- Create clean, comprehensive, easy-to-read reports
- Complete reports faster with quick report templates
- Report templates for TTE, TEE, Stress, Vascular
- Enhanced DICOM review – Accelerate reviewing and reporting by using contrast, brightness and zoom/pan controls to optimize DICOM images.
- Pediatric DICOM SR Support** – Pediatric measurements sent by SR automatically populate the pediatric report on the receiving side for fast, accurate review elsewhere.
- HIS Interface (HL7)
- Patient Data
- EMR Interface (HL7)
- Report Text
- Formatted report (Adobe PDF**)
- PACS Interface (DICOM)
- Long term Archive
LDAP –Help ensure patient data safety with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, which allows your IT team to maintain greater control of who’s in the system, reducing the risk of breaches.
Configurable system password – There are fully configurable user
log-on passwords and internal passwords that can meet your IT department’s requirements regarding security strength.
Disk Encryption –of the drive, which contains patient archive and images, helps ensure safety and privacy of the data, even in case of theft.